Skip to content
Recent UNC Asheville SoTL Publications
- Diefenbach, Don. (2017, September). How interactive timelines empowered students, flipped the communications classroom. Mediashift.
- Boudreaux, G. M., Haugh, J. M., Johnson, E., & Whitlock. C. (2014, January). A cost-benefit analysis of online homework systems. Paper presented at the Joint Meetings of the Mathematical Association of America and American Mathematical Society, Baltimore, MD. (Math)
- Stratton, M. T., & Julien, M. (2013). Xtranormal learning for millennials: An innovative tool for group projects. Journal of Management Education. (Management)
- Wingert, J. R., Wasileski, S. A., Peterson, K., Mathews, L. G., Lanou, A. J., & Clarke, D. (2011). Enhancing integrative experiences: Evidence of student perceptions of learning gains from cross-course interactions. Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning, 11 (3), 34-57. (Food Cluster)
- Wingert, J. R., Wasileski, S. A., Peterson, K., Mathews, L. G., Lanou, A. J., & Clarke, D. (2014). The impact of integrated student experiences on learning. Journal of the Scholarship of Teaching and learning, 14 (1), 42-58. (Food Cluster)